The Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia is a non-profit trade association dedicated to the towing, recovery, and storage industry in Georgia. Established in the 1980’s, TRAG’s objectives are to:
- Encourage education and high standards for the industry.
- Conduct educational seminars and activities.
- Promote and encourage ethical conduct by the industry.
- Promote professionalism for the industry.
- Promote increased use of industry products and services.
- Promote a positive public image of the service industry.
- Analyze and inform the membership of conditions affecting or which may affect the industry.
- Represent the interests of the industry in contacts with government, or other organizations and the public.
- Gather, analyze, publish and disseminate to the industry, government and the public information relevant to the industry.
- Foster programs and services which will enhance the efficient and economic performance of the industry.
- Serve as the "Voice" of the profession in all matters pertaining to the industry in the state of Georgia.
For questions or membership information, call toll free 888-737-4513.
Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia
PO Box 723356
Atlanta, GA 31139